Do you have experience with software development or IT related projects?
Who are we looking for?
OutSystems is a state-of-the-art Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool. It provides a low-code platform to visually develop applications. You will be part of a growing team of developers, excited about making high-quality software that evolves and improves continuously.
- Help us build a great start-up initiative and grow along with the company
Learn how to master a range of engineering challenges from developing to implementation and testing, including UX design, web & mobile frontend development, and so much more
- Knowledge of HTML(5) and CSS3 and familiar with translating business requirement into technical specs
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, French is a plus
How you tackle this
You’re an enthusiastic and innovative IT passionate, who thinks ahead and sees solutions where others see problems.
Your main drive is helping our customers to fully integrate the OutSystems platform in their enterprise model.
You have a sharp eye for detail and want to build better apps faster. You’re an entrepreneurial consultant with a passion to learn and develop yourself.
What we offer you
Providit is a fast growing start-up with the stability and safety of the iAdvise groep (Cronos). Our package includes:
- A no-nonsense work place with room for personal initiative
- A team of colleagues who challenge and support each other
- The opportunity to build the career you like at your own pace, with our guidance and challenges
- A competitive salary with a company car, fuel card, laptop, etc.
- Numerous additional group benefits and lots of fun events throughout the year
Bem-vindo a Portugal!
Imagine learning new skills in a sunny and inspirational environment. The icing on the cake!
After a first phase of training and study, we hit the road to Portugal, the heart of OutSystems Europe, for an in-depth training.
During this boot camp you will learn all there is to know about the do’s and don’ts of OutSystems. Combined with a good mix of culture and fun.
Meet your future team
Work hard, play hard. We love a good party and value all our events.
Meet and greet!
Here’s Nick. He started at Providit this year and is already part of the furniture. Do you want to know what it’s like to work for Providit? Have a look at the interview with him during our annual ‘Poreifeesten’.
Are you up for the TRIP?
Have we proved enough that the grass does look greener on our side?
Are you convinced to make the switch of your life?
Don’t hesitate and apply ASAP as seats on our flight are limited.
We are looking forward to making you a part of our squad!